September 27, 2006

Work Study Is Killing Me...

Ok, not really killing me - but I don't want to be there. Yes I understand this position on campus is a part of my financial aid package. And yes, I allocated all of the monies towards my bill. But today I worked 3 hours in the office while I could have been starting on my paper which was assigned today or completing my algebra homework or attempting how to write this looping program in C++. (yes I'm whining)

I have to be extremely proactive for next semester to find funds, because I really do not have the time for work study. Maybe I shouldn't be blogging (and doing homework instead). But at least I'm not on myspace! (that can really suck you in).

I updated my profile on fastweb, we also recv'd our annual listing of monies avail to us from our financial aid office. If anyone reading this post knows of any good money sources - please leave me a comment. I've done the whole office environment thing so me filing and stuffing envelopes isn't working for me.

I know it can be worse - I just needed to share my thoughts...It's now 12:31am and I must go and complete my algebra homework!

Good Night :)

1 comment:

Single Ma said...

I hated work study too. Do you have access to a computer? Can you do homework when you're not busy? Other than strive for straight As so you can apply for external scholarships, I can't think of any school related money sources.