September 9, 2006

Work Study


I was glad for the work study giving to me when I saw it on paper, but now that I have to actually do it. It's a different thing. Don't get me wrong, I work in a great office on campus - but I much rather be sitting in my room checking out blogs or doing more homework. It's still early in the semester, so the workload isn't much. Just odd and ends that the ladies would like for me to complete...aka...the stuff the felt was beneath them.

Oh, did I mention that all my work study goes towards my education - so I will not see any other that money. My student account will. I'm happy that the United States Government offers these types of programs to help those who are willing to help themselves.

1 comment:

Single Ma said...

When you get sick of your work study job, just think of all the student loans you DIDN'T have to take out and PAY BACK when you're done. On average, that's about $15k+ plus 5%+ interest for 20 years.

Feel better yet? LOL