September 8, 2006

2 weeks down, 14 more to go....

Another fabulous week in school. I clearly need to step up my blog game.

Discrete Mathematics- I would love to explain this class to you, but I don't have it down like that yet. Proofs and theorems, somebody a real like time ago - had alot of time on their hands and now we must learn this and master this stuff. Then Dr. Professor had the nerve to want to commit the proofs table to memory. I almost got it.

Intro to French - Ok, so I'm thinking I speak Creole, so French should be real simple. Um, not so much. Apparently hearing and writing really makes a difference. I now know that I need to allocate more time to this class during the week. I have a GPA goal that must be reached.

Computer Programming C++ - Alot of information, but if I keep up wit the reading, I should be fine...once you write a few programs and have a really good foundation in math...your good in this class....well until we get a test right.

College algebra - This is what happens when you take so many years off...when you come back, they make you take a refresher course. We had a test today, so we'll see how refreshed I am. I know I did well.

College Writing - We got our first assignment this week. Write a descriptive narrative on something that you write/read. I pick a blogger favorite of mines . It's still in the works, but I predict good things for it, like an"A."

Dance Technique - This is one class I could take all day everyday just for fun. After finally making it to the dance supplies store...I'm not fit to be a dancer - at least my outfit is..


So far so good on the school front...no complaints here, even though it is a Friday night - and I'm just finishing up my homework with plenty more to go...

3 comments:

Newy said...

main thing to remember with c++ is that it is VERY case sensitive. Sounds like you are on the ball!!! you go girl!

2nd Chance said...

@ mznewagenda - thanks girl...I smell a test coming - it's just in the air.

Single Ma said...

Wow! You have a FULL load and I'm sure a very busy schedule to boot. You'll get tired, but it's going to be some of the most valuable years of your life.

Congrats on your 2nd chance!