September 10, 2006


Babes Day....

No homework, no reading, no chilling with resident hall buddies. The school sponsored a trip to Hershey Park today. For a whopping price of $15.00 (regular price $41.95) and they packed lunches for us. I tell ya, it doesn't get any better than that. Oh yeah, they also chartered a bus for us so I didn't even have to drive.

It was completely her day, whatever ride she wanted, or didn't want is what we did. It was nice, just her and I; so she had all the attention she wanted. So many smiles today, so many laughs. My day was enjoyable because her day was enjoyable.

"Today was the day I have been waiting for. I had a great time, Mommy" babes said.


I do have homework to complete, but I'm tired and currently have my feet soaking in my pedicure tub (lots of walking). So it's bedtime now, and a early rise tomorrow, to do some homework before classes. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Contemplations of a Woman said...

mommy daughter days are always good - i gotta do one with my babygirl soon