August 22, 2006

I'm Here...

I know I fell off with the blogging...but I have been running around and trying to get acclimated to this whole process.

The packing, I was packing up to the last minute..literally as my friend was loading the truck, I was still putting things into boxes. Everything got done, items that needed to be thrown away were and everything else came with us. It was a tedious task, but one that I didn't mind doing. God willing, I will not have to move anytime soon.

Moving Day....I woke up around 5:30am...it was eighter the anticipation of it all or the fact that I wanted to finish packing before my friend got there. I didn't want him walking in there...like "oh lawd" this girl is going to have me here all day; even though I did. I spent so much money on gas this day...I had to pick up my friend, go get the truck and then head on home. We loaded the truck, grabbed something to eat and then headed off to school. I drove my car and he followed in the truck....I couldn't thank him enough for all his help.

My key....We arrived, my babes was knocked out in the back seat...nice ride for her...I went to the main building, picked up my key and headed on over. I get to my room and check it out. It's bigger than I expected, the bathroom even has more space. hip hip hooray...we moved in and attempted to get our selfs together...after an hour and a half and some sweat..it was all done...Many more to come.

1 comment:

Single Ma said...

Oh I'm sooo happy for you. I wish you all the best this semester!