August 14, 2006

5 Days Left.....



Work today was great...I didn't give a damn about anything. Same reports were printed, same phone calls received. Same phone calls made. People telling me their issues or giving praise - eighter way I didn't give a fvck. There were a few times today where I just starred at the phone ringing - what are they going to do ...fire me....ha! I completed what I had set to do around 12:30 which left the rest of the day for daydreaming about school and/or web surfing. Also catching up with friends on IM from all over the US. Very productive..

Surprise, surprise...I went to lunch with a co-worker...she let it slip. What are you wearing to your "surprise" party? Surprise party? She actually used the word in the sentence..lol..all I could do was laugh as she proceeded to beat herself up for being stupid and spilling the beans. I didn't even bother to dig for details, all I know is if anyone happens to ask me to go somewhere I never been before ...I need to act surprised.. thank you friends for thinking of me.

One of the best going away gifts I have received so far is my housema
te staying away. I have not seen her in over a week. She's been staying at her boyfriend's house and I am loving it. I walk in and it's empty...I leave in the morning and it's empty. she doesn't know it, but it's one of my favorite going away gifts right now....like micky d's "I'm loving it." Don't get me wrong...there is no bad blood well at least not on my part, but I just love having the opportunity to spend time home alone.


Packing is coming real slow...more to come 2morrow.

1 comment:

Single Ma said...

The big day is almost here!! Are you nervous yet?

Did you buy any confetti for the office? LOL