August 8, 2006

11 Days Left......

The job must be bugging...my micromanaging Operations Manager had the nerve to question some of the methods I use to get work done. After 2 years of being there - not is not the time. I march to the beat of my own drum...I thought she would catch on by now, but not yet....she goes on and on about how something that I take my time to complete isn't working with her schedule ( a report of course)...I did all but laugh in her face....in my head, I'm thinking - I have 11 days left....move on the the next employee cause this one right here doesn't give a flying rat's ass....

Ok, today was my babes doctor's appointment. Past experience has taught me to not announce where we are going until we get there. My toddler tends to repeat and ask questions over and over again. So if she just thinks we are going for a drive, she's content with reading a book or starring out of a window. So today I go and get her. It slipped out - "we are going to the doctors"....you would have thought I told her that Dora was going off the air. She cried all the way there and into the lobby....the fear of being poked had the best of her. Eventually she calmed down enough for the physical - until the doctor walks in with the needle...she lost it - it was down hill from there. I'm just glad it's over, another 365 days until her next shot...

Alls well that ends well, she also passed with flying colors :) We are well on our way

I also started packing today, 3 boxes down...Lord knows how many more to go.....

2 comments:

Single Ma said...

So exciting! The countdown is really on when you get to the single digit numbers.

A healthy baby and a happy mommy makes a great combination!

re: mgr - brush that ish off your shoulders and keep it moving. Your plan is so tight, she can't even touch your positive energy right now. Me thinks she needs a good cussin out before you leave! LOL

Single Ma said...

I got your comment on my blog. Email me...