August 5, 2006

13 Days left.....

Ask and you shall receive - this is going to be my saying for the remainder of 2006. Allow me to tell u why. After my financial aid and scholarships, there is still a balance of $4000.00 for the year. Now my last scholarship replaced a grant that the school was giving to me - so the way I saw it...there must be some left over money somewhere - right? So I called financial and asked if I could have more money(in a very nice way). After about an hour, I received a phone call, they were giving me another $1000.00( just for asking). It gets better, they inquired on where I will be working during school- I informed them that I will have no job which equals no income. At this time, she told me that I could qualify for more money since there is going to be an reduction in my income. I was so happy, I never heard of such thing. So I went online, filled out the forms and will be mailing them in on Monday. It's looking really good for me on the tuition end. So I'm keeping hope alive. I'll keep you posted on any new monies..

No comments: