August 7, 2006

12 Days Left....

Can you believe it's less than two weeks than 2 weeks away.. I can already smell the homework. I checked another item off my list. I completed my physical today and received a clean bill of health. Everything is running as it should be. Phew

Insurance, doctors and scams...sometimes I feel that these are all one in the same. Why is it that I am at my doctor's appointment; Mind you I was the first appointment in the morning, but somehow I still managed to wait 20 minutes to get in - what's up with that? So my eyes start wondering...oh a posting..."If you fail to contact us 24 hours before a missed appointment, you will be charged $50.00 at your next visit." ok fair enough...but then I look over to another wall..."if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will need to reschedule"...interesting huh- don't forget you will still pay $50....but then, this is the kicker...."if your wait is a bit longer than expected,please be patient; sometimes emergencies due come up and we will see you as soon as possible"....wow, makes you think, whatever works in their favor.....

I know this probably makes no sense to anyone else, but I am sick and tired of fees that you can do nothing to avoid.

Another one, I bring in forms that need to be signed by my physician for school purposes, There are 3 in total...she had the nerve to turn to me and say..the first page is free and each additional page is $10....yup, that's right $10 USD....so she wants me to pay her for transferring information from one page to another and then signing it...just sickening.... but what can I do, i need the forms to live in the dormitory

ridiculous fees.

No comments: