August 2, 2006

17 Days Left.....

My company did not get their money's worth from me today. I most likely owe them money for all the resources that I used for non - productive time. Oh well, what can they do? Fire me!?! HA! I spent my day just surfing the net, catching up with BLOGS and reading new BLOGS.

Things left to do before the move

* Get Boxes
* Part 2 of my physical ( state of Maryland has 2 parts - ie 2 copays)
* Bring my babes to her doctor's appoinment next week
* Make a Hair Appointment ( me doing it, did not work out...set for next Wednesday)
* Make an "what's going" checklist
* Make 2 Tuition Payments ( I still have 1600 after finaid and free money)
* Get my daughter a pet (she's going to miss the cat)
* Complete my Target Wish List ( people keep asking me what I need)
* Pay my half of August of BGE bill
* Request copies of our hospital records
* Cancel my phone service
* Change my cell #(443) to a PA #(717)
* Complete my change of address
* Make notes for whomever will follow me at work-in progress
* Roll over my 401k to an IRA
* Get glasses ( i could barely see the 4th line)
* Goodbye party for my babes @ school - decided to just bring cake to her class
* Fight Cigna & Patient's First (Something was charge and not paid for..uuggghh...insurance)
* Dentist Apointments for babes and myself - babes all set
* Find out if school insurance covers dental -emergencies only

More to Be Added as remembered

1 comment:

Single Ma said...

It won't be long. I'm so happy for you! Is your family sending you off with a bang?

LOL @ make hair appt. I hate to say it but I told ya! LOL