July 12, 2006

38 More Days Left ....


I finally have a blog! I've been reading others and just felt like writing my own.

I have 38 more days left...38 more days left of what you might say. 38 more days until I move to Pennsylvania to start a new chapter in my life. I have decided to go back to school full time. People do this all the time, but this is huge for me. I have been struggling to go to school, work full time ( and part time job) and raise my beautiful 4 yr old daughter....phew

I will no longer have to do this, I found a college that allows women with children to live on campus. It gets better while I'm in class, my daughter will be in school on campus. This is definitely on my list of luxuries.

So, this is a blog right- which means I can pretty much ramble..

Once you have made a decision in life - you want to work towards that goal, you want everything that you do to be able to help you reach that goal. I say this because I'm still at work and everyday I'm here...It makes me happy that I have have another option . The day to day grind of a job that you have no passion for can get boring real quick. I past that point months ago....but I still have to wait my 38 days...

2 comments:

brunsli said...

Congratulations!

It sounds as thought you made a great life decision for you & your daughter. :)

2nd Chance said...

Thank you :)