July 19, 2006

31 Days Left.....

This place did not get their money's worth from me today - not at all. Oh well, I won't dwell. I came across some nice articles/blogs from Steve Pavlina. I decided to do a college search, very random but was pleased with what came out. The one article was particular inspiring to me since I inquired my college about taking more that the standard 12 credits per semester. They didn't say no, but they didn't give the impression that this was something that should be done.....adding 1 or even 2 more classes will not overwhelm me but assist in moving closer towards my goal.....I have decided to push the issue - as long as my financial aid can help me out. Some phone will be made.

I have also decided to give up coffee ( long time coming)...In comparison to others - my coffee consumption isn't huge but I do drink one cup every week day. Is is habit or necessity? Let's be honest "habit." With that being said - I most likely won't miss it too much once I break the habit. A few months back - I quit juice all together and I have not drank Soda in over 7 years (just not for me). So it's looking like water, water and more water. Which is good and helps me skin and body overall. Eighter way, the decision has been made - no more coffee - this is going to be hard since the folks in Starbucks know me by name and drink. Not to mention my 4 year daughter knows the logo as if it appears on Nickelodeon (that's sad :( ). I've crunched the numbers and it's looking like I'm going to save somewhere in the area of $300/annually ( I'm being so modest). Considering I'm leaving gainful employment in 31 days..this was probably fortcoming....but I prefer to have control over what I do. I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

2nd Chance said...

an extra fridge - whoa, I can see why it's hard for ya...Just one day at a time