July 25, 2006

29, 28, 27, 26 and now 25 Days left.....


It's been a few since my last input...but things have been well. Ever fiber of my being no longer wants to be here ( but I must think of the paycheck). I receive my 2 weeks vacation on 8/2/06 and I must hold out to at least then. I'm requesting a payout on my last day...sweet

Over the weekend, I recv notification from school that I was awarded another scholarship...it's apparent that the stars are in line for me to go to school. This makes the 3rd one. I only applied for one - so I am being blessed.

I am super nervous though, I would be lying if I said I wasn't. I went to carmax to get a quote on my car and the price is way less than I currently owe. So it's looking like I'm going to have to float a car payment while in school. Not to sure how this is going to play out in my master plan - this remains to be seen.

No comments: