July 13, 2006

37 days left.....

and still so much to do. I need to schedule physicals for my daughter and myself. I still haven't recv the daycare paperwork. Thank goodness I confirmed her enrollment so else I would be freaking out. I'm debating on selling or keeping my car. I need something to drive but could be without the car payments. I will be visiting car dealerships this weekend for quotes - just in case anyone is interested...My Mazda protege( but mine is black).


Savings !! Where are you? I need you, need you , need you. I have decided to open a savings account - now the question is...Where will the money come from??? From what I can see - Work Study will be my only option. Now I understand that these paychecks are extremely tiny but something has got to give.

2 comments:

AllyH2O said...

Hi, 2nd Chance. I'm really proud of you. Going to school is such a huge decision and I know it will be well worth it. I'll be heading off to law school in the fall, dragging my three year old twins, husband and mom (she's so kind) with me. I look forward to reading your blog and will be sending good vibes your way.

2nd Chance said...

Thanks for stopping by. Congratulations and Good Luck in Law School. It's great to have all that support. Stay posted - I have a feeling that I will have plenty of things to share.