July 18, 2006

32 More Days.......


I can feel 30, 20 and 15 coming soon.

Today is Monday and what else can I say...my day was filled with constant reminders of why I do not want to be in lower level corporate America any longer. Nothing super annoying- just ridiculous emails and tedious request....all of them completed - but will not be missed.

Can we talk about the heat...I'm not sure when everyone is from - but it was hot as Haiti in Maryland today. Of course the A/C at work was not working properly. A few of us are planning a coup d etat tomorrow if the situation does not improve. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Disco said...

girl... can I tell you that I ENVY you??!!! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE my job too and have more history than the law allows of bad vibes and upset evenongs over this stankin ass place! And as you said in a previous post... I often feel like I am a toddler at my son's daycare. So, you GO girl! Only a few more days left!!!

2nd Chance said...

Yeah girl, I know I have a wonderful opportunity. Just brethe at work and don't try to kill em....

Single Ma said...

LOL @ hot as Haiti

Girl that made me spit out my soda. It has been hot in MD lately. Today wasn't so bad though.