July 15, 2006

35 More Days.....



The clock is ticking..today was not very productive at all. My little girl had a friend over whom is still over...they watched Lion King 1.5 and Lion King 2 until they fell asleep. They definitely burned a lot of energy running around. I'm glad they had a good time

On a different note...I must vent about Comcast! They make me so angry. Our internet has been down since last Friday (yeah I know). So I had no internet service @ home. There were times when I didn't know what to do with myself. Well anyways - we( my roommate and I) were told that a technician would be out today between 10:30 am and 4:30 pm. What a freaking window!! SO we waited and waited and waited. So finally at 4:42pm I decided to call Comcast to say WTF! While I was online with customer care, the technicians happens to call me on the other line. to say he is running behind and will be there in an hour. Shot, I already waited all day- what's another hour....right!?!
Ok, so he shows up at 6:52pm...and fixes the internet....yeah boy....he leaves and 15 minutes later - no internet...so I call him directly...he told me that he would come back...okay so he comes back and fixes the problem.....45 minutes later - no internet....so at this point I'm fuming mad!!! So now, I'm calling customer care and I tell them about themselves. He apologizes but is that helping my no internet situation! doubt it. While I'm not trying to take it out on him- my announce level is going higher and higher. So , it gets better - he is offering me another appointment for Tuesday...Wait a moment here - I have a JOB! I cannot sit and wait for freaking Comcast to get it together. So he comes back with tomorrow between 1 and 5.... so I will have to wait another day for Comcast...

Express yourself! I told him of my ordeal as if he was not already aware, and he is crediting my week without the internet...At least I will not be paying for nothing. They act as if this bill is cheap and we all know it's not....

I feel a bit better because I was actually able to fix it myself, but I won't call them and tel them that until 2morrow when I know it's working for sure.

No comments: