July 26, 2006

24 Days Left.......


I just emailed my resignation and boy doesn't it feel great. I have 16 days of employment left. Scary but exciting! Once again - I recv another freaking report with highlighted circles on it...you knew I was way over it....so I rolled my eyes ( juvenile - I know, but what else could I do). I still need to be here for 16 more days.

sidebar - allow me to show how power trippy my operations manager is.....I handed my letter of resignation to our Branch Manager..He read it and made his comments " you don't have to be smiling so hard while handing this over," " wipe the smirk off your face." He just doesn't understand....Anyways, he asked me if I have given this to our operations manager..I replied - I sent an email and cc'd her on it...He told me to take his name off of his and give it to her - because of hurt feelings...are we grown ups? I chuckled and responded with this " this is exactly one of the reasons I'm leaving - due to petty things like this." Even he knows that if something is not given directly to her - that everyone's day is ruined...due to her ego not being stroked enough. Pathetic..... And he's her manager

No comments: