January 1, 2007

It's a new year with new beginnings! I'm looking forward to it...it's also Haiti's Independence Day...

I spent my day cleaning out my daughter's closest and getting rid of all her old outgrown clothes and making it nice and neat for. Sometimes cleaning and organizing can be therapeutic. Especially when you do it on your own time. Tomorrow is the beginning of classes again, well at least just one class. It's the January semester and I'm taking one class starting at 9am ending at 12pm Monday through Friday. My class will end on 1/19 and then Spring semester begins on 1/22. In order to get all that I want out of my college experience, I have to keep going - whenever school is offering classes, God willing, I will be taking them.

I have to take a health class, it's only worth half a course credit, but it's required for graduation. I hear it's a killing course and the professor expects allot. I'm looking forward to it.

Well, to new beginnings..

1 comment:

L. Marie Joseph said...

2nd chance are u haitain? If so kibo nan Ayiti ou rete?