July 12, 2007

Phew what a day !

It all started this morning when I woke up. I'm always running to the next place and so on. I had to be at my work(study) by 9am - it was 8:15 and I still had plenty to do before bringing my daughter to school. So anyway, I drop her off, make a quick run to Starbucks and headed back to school so I could report to work. I worked from 9am to 3pm. Then I had to run around to get my time sheet signed by all my on campus jobs and bring them to the finaid office. After doing that I needed to figure/plan what the RA/Orientation schedule is going to be like so I can plan my August. So I went to meet with my new boss(RD), she just took over the Residence Life department. I couldn't just run in and out of there - so I had to sit for a few minutes and get to know her a bit. So from there, I had to check with another office to find out what specific date during orientation I need to be at some workshops. So, now it's about 4 something and I need to eat real quick and go pick up my daughter for a 5pm appointment that she has. So, my dinner buddy was almost done with dinner - so I went to my room and prepared my books for class tonight. I go back into the kitchen and get some Tupperware and stuff some spaghetti into it and head out the door. I pick up my babes, she's gives me the run down of her day while I drive her to the appointment. So we get there, she goes in , I make a quick dash to the car to finish my dinner. By the time she's done I run over to the YMCA to meet my friend who will be taking my daughter while I dash it back to school for night class. So now it's about 6:17 (few minutes late) and I am parking the car, running into my class where I need to sit down and take an exam, this is my first time today when I can breathe(during a test). After the test, we continue on with the twenty new formulas that I need to commit to memory.


I'm just happy to be back in my room where I can rest and prepare to do it all again 2morrow.

No comments: